BNP Paribas Asset Management is ‘the asset manager for a changing world’. We say this because we believe an exclusive focus on financial data and short-term performance does not produce long-term growth or investment returns. We take a broader approach and rigorously scrutinise the behaviours of companies and governments to deliver what we believe our clients want most: long-term sustainable investment returns, built on the firm foundation of quality assets.
Our unwavering focus on delivering long-term sustainable investment returns has shaped our company and informs all that we do: our business strategy, our products, our processes, our culture, how we engage with clients, and the companies and markets we invest in.
BNP Paribas Asset Management USA, Inc. (BNPP AM US) has approximately $46.6 billion in assets under management in the U.S., as of June 30, 2020. Our U.S. locations include offices in New York, NY and Boston, MA.
BNPP AM US has had a U.S. presence since 1972, specializing in managing U.S., international and global fixed income and equity portfolios for clients such as public pension funds, central banks, official institutions, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, hospitals, corporations and commercial banks.
Our clients entrust us to invest their money so that they can realize their goals and ambitions. We believe they do so for five key reasons.
- Our breadth and depth of our investment experience: We have 40 plus specialized investment teams managing strategies across different asset classes, regions, approaches and vehicles
- Our local footprint and global scale: We are present in over 30 countries around the world, meaning we are close to our clients and the investment we make on their behalf
- Our focus on long-term sustainable returns: We integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into our investment processes so that we can target better portfolio outcomes and help shape a better future for the world
- Our diversity and culture: Our business culture attracts, develops and retains a highly diverse team of leading investment professionals
- Our resilient and scalable platform: Our heritage, scale and ownership enables us to take a longer-term perspective, which means we can innovate and invest in our business and people to benefit our clients