BNP Paribas AM Emerging Markets Equity Fund
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation using disciplined stock selection to defend capital in adverse conditions and to avoid extended periods of significant under-performance.
- Diversified performance with 3 distinct categories of growth allowing for outperformance in most market environments:
1. Growth compounders: Structural drivers to help generate and sustain a high rate of excess ROIC
2. Mispriced growth: Experiencing temporary setbacks and are overlooked by the market
3. Disruptive growth: New products, technologies or processes that could reshape their existing industry
- Collaborative team dynamics with multi-sector coverage by seasoned investment professionals
- Exchange with our local offices: share and utilize insights with investment teams in 13 emerging market countries
This fund is managed by BNP Paribas Asset Management’s Boston-based Global Emerging Markets Equity team.
- Fund manager: Quang Nguyen, 19 years of investment experience
- Dedicated team of 7 analysts and portfolio managers averaging 13 years of experience
The BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) Funds are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). The Funds are managed by BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT USA, Inc. (BNPP AM), an investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, and a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group. BNPP AM is the global brand name of the BNP Paribas group’s asset management services. SIDCO is not affiliated with BNPP AM.
There are risks involved with investing, including possible loss of principal. There is no guarantee the fund will achieve its stated objective. In addition to the normal risks associated with investing, international investments may involve risk of capital loss form unfavorable fluctuation in currency values, from differences in generally accepted accounting principles or from social, economic or political instability in other nations. Emerging markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors as well as increased volatility and lower trading volume. Investments in smaller companies typically exhibit higher volatility. There is no guarantee the fund will achieve its stated objective.
Alpha represents return generated above the benchmark used for each strategy. Return on invested capital (ROIC) is a calculation used to asses a company’s efficiency at allocating the capital under its control to profitable investments. Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.
To determine if the Fund is an appropriate investment for you, carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risk, and charges and expenses. This and other information can be found in the Fund’s prospectus. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
At BNP Paribas Asset Management USA, Inc., we manage a broad range of strategies for investors for whom we build innovative solutions.
Our mutual fund capabilities can meet the needs of a variety of investors while helping to grow and diversify portfolios.