BNP Paribas AM U.S. Small Cap Equity Fund
The actively-managed fund provides investors with diversified exposure to U.S. small cap equities. It also seeks to offer a balance of companies that have had sustainable earnings growth and that also trade at what we believe to be attractive valuations.
- Focus on stock specific insights: Fundamental research is the key element and the driver of our success
- Sector expertise enables differentiated views: The stock selection skills of experienced investment managers make the difference
- Collaborative team approach leads to better decision making
- Risk budgeting approach helps alpha contribution from stock selection
This fund is managed by our Boston-based U.S. Equities team who are experienced sector experts and employ collaborative decision-making to focus on stock specific insights. The
team’s investment process focuses on the selection of attractively valued stocks with above-average growth potential relative to their peers.
- Co-fund managers: Pamela Woo (CIO) and Geoffrey Dailey.
- 7 additional experienced team members with an average of 16 years investment experience.
The BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) Funds are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). The Funds are managed by BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT USA, Inc. (BNPP AM), an investment adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, and a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group. BNPP AM is the global brand name of the BNP Paribas group’s asset management services. SIDCO is not affiliated with BNPP AM.
There are risks involved with investing, including possible loss of principal. In addition to the normal risks associated with investing, investments in smaller companies typically exhibit higher volatility. Diversification does not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss There is no guarantee the fund will achieve its stated objective.
Alpha represents return generated above the benchmark used for each strategy.
To determine if the Fund is an appropriate investment for you, carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risk, and charges and expenses. This and other information can be found in the Fund’s prospectus. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
At BNP Paribas Asset Management USA, Inc., we manage a broad range of strategies for investors for whom we build innovative solutions.
Our mutual fund capabilities can meet the needs of a variety of investors while helping to grow and diversify portfolios.